Sell Us Your Car - Our Appraisal Process
Step One: Bring your car to Donohoo Chevrolet
- Setting up an appointment isn't necessary, and you can visit anytime during our business hours.
- A Donohoo Chevrolet associate will guide you through our free appraisal process.
Step Two: Your car will be appraised by one of our appraisers
- You will receive your offer in as little as 45 minutes
- The appraiser will check specific conditions that affect your car, such as mileage, its make and model, and any interior and exterior damage. Along with other factors, this will help in determining your offer.
- You can talk to the appraiser anytime while he or she is inspecting your car.
- While your car is being appraised, why not browse our large inventory? Feel free to use any of the computers we provide for customers in our lobby.
Step Three: Get a written offer for your car
- The offer will be good for seven days or 200 miles at Donohoo Chevrolet.
- You can sell us your car or take the offer and think it over.
Step Four: Complete the sale
- Once you decide to sell us your car and all steps of the transaction have been completed we will prepare a check for you.
- Please be sure to read our checklist of what to bring with you. This way, you'll be prepared to provide us with the proper paperwork & details in order to make a smooth and easy transaction.